The Inkey List PHA Toner
Gently improve skin texture
PHA Toner (Polyhydroxy acid) is a gentle chemical exfoliant and toner for sensitive skin. Made of large molecules, it removes dead cells from the surface layer of the skin, while naturally locking in moisture.
- Can be used In your AM and PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, saturate a cotton pad with PHA Toner and sweep across the face and neck. It does not need to be rinsed off. Follow with your preferred treatments and moisturizer.
- Apply SPF as the last step in your AM skincare routine.
- PHA toner can be used every day, however we advise to build up usage gradually from 1-2 days to 3-4 days etc.
- Avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment), Vitamin C or Retinol.
When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Learn more here.
To keep your product working at its best, we recommend storing in a dry, cool place (ideally between 15-25 °C) and keep out of direct sunlight. Avoid direct contact with eyes. External use only. Keep out of reach of children.