The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum
Supercharged skin brightening serum to target hyperpigmentation
Give your skin a double dose of supercharged brightening and rejuvenation with 15% Vitamin C & EGF Serum.
This powerful yet gentle, skin-brightening serum is formulated to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, improve dull skin and help to visibly brighten and even skin tone.
Powered by 15% Ascorbyl Glucoside, a stable form of antioxidant vitamin C, to help brighten skin and protect from damage caused by environmental aggressors together with plant-based peptide Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) to help visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
The lightweight serum absorbs immediately on contact with the skin without leaving a sticky residue.
- Use as part of your AM skincare routine. Using 15% Vitamin C & EGF Serum in your AM routine will help you get the most out of its antioxidant properties.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum to face and neck and follow with your preferred moisturiser.
- Apply SPF as the last step in your AM skincare routine.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- Avoid using Vitamin C at the same time as Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy Acid products (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, AHA, Mandelic Acid or Apple Cider Vinegar) or BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment). Use Vitamin C in the morning and Retinol OR AHAs/BHAs/PHAs in the evening.